Evidence offers a comprehensive technical support for any issue regarding the usage of Erika Enterprise and RT-Druid inside custom projects.
We do support ERIKA for various architectures, and we develop applications over it. Those applications are not always visible in the web site, because the application part often covers important industrial information. In some cases, part of the work, which does not contain industrial secrets, goes back to the community. The S12XS porting (supported by Cobra Automotive Technologies, now Vodafone Automotive), PowerPC and Tricore AURIX portings (supported by Magneti Marelli Powertrain Bologna) are examples.
Technical support includes (and it is not limited to)
- porting ERIKA Enterprise to new microcontrollers;
- definition of an embedded application architecture from functional to firmware level;
- migration of existing OSEK/VDX applications to single and multicore architectures;
- integrating of customer applications with Erika Enterprise;
- integration of automatic code generation tools inside the application development flow;
- identification of the timing bottlenecks of a real-time concurrent application based on Erika Enterprise;
- development of simulation and control applications for motor control and other control fields.
When specific parts of the project are not critical parts of the customer application, we typically ask for the possibility to reuse the code, including the possibility of releasing it as part of the open-source releases. This at the end "gives back" development efforts to the community who developed the project, and as well gives more visibility to the companies making it happen.
If interested in technical support, Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with at least the following information:
- Company, Name, Location, e-mail, telephone and fax contacts.
- Version of the following tools: Erika Enterprise, RT-Druid.
- Specific vendor tool versions (compiler, IDE, ...).