Evidence at Embedded World 2019
From the 26th until the 28th of February
With over 1000 exhibitors and 30.000 visitors, the Embedded World is one of the largest international fairs focused on embedded technologies.
The Embedded World will take place from the 26th until the 28th of February, at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
This year Evidence will attend again the event with our experts ready to talk about what we do best in our company.
As AUTOSAR development member and partner of the COMASSO association, Evidence provides full support for AUTOSAR Classic solutions, including:
- ERIKA RTOS
- Integration of MCALs from silicon vendors
- Integration of COMASSO BSW
- AUTODruid RTE Generator
EMBEDDED LINUX / ANDROID
Evidence services ranges from firmware up to application development, and includes:
- customization of each single component (including kernel, bootloader)
- system boot time optimization
- fault tolerant and safe remote automatic update
- OS porting to your custom hardware including device drivers development for your specific embedded systems
- Real-time extensions (e.g. PREEMPT_RT, Xenomai, SCHED_DEADLINE)
Evidence helps you combine benefits from a general purpose OS, like Linux, with the reliability and predictability of a certified RTOS like ERIKA Enterprise
Evidence supports configurations with hypervisors such as Siemens JailHouse, Xen, KVM, as well as configurations without hypervisors using customized versions of the U-Boot bootloader.
Model Based Design
Evidence has in-depth knowledge in applying model-based techniques to real-world products, including automotive, white goods, and industrial automation controls.