Installation issues

Forum related to ERIKA Enterprise and RT-Druid version 2

Moderator: paolo.gai

AgentF16

Installation issues

Post by AgentF16 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:27 am

Hello,

I am new to using FLEX and Erika Enterprise. I am trying to carefully follow the tutorial given at the URL below to get some kind of "hello world" program running for my newly purchased development board: http://www.evidence.eu.com/content/view/114/204/

http://erika.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.p ... pplication

I get to the part that says, "At this point, please check the first line of the file evidencedir\bin\mymake_cygwin.bat..."

The problem is that the installer did not install a \bin directory. Am I supposed to download this from somewhere else? It seems version 1.4.3 does install it, but the later versions do not.

I've tried all of the following:
- tried 1.4.3, where there is a \bin directory (and other stuff), but plenty of cygpath issues that are hard to track down
- tried following the tutorial, "ERIKA Enterprise Tutorial" version 1.1.11, dated February 12, 2010; seems to compile but there are no libraries created.
- tried following the tutorial, "ERIKA Enterprise integration with MPLAB IDE", version 1.0.0 dated February 12, 2010; cygpath compiler issues.
- read through this forum. Specifically, "mplab_generatelib.bat not found," and "Path Configuration," and "C30 Compilation Problems." These mentioned that the Feb 2010 tutorials were out of date, and I should follow the more current one listed in the URL above.
- I've followed all the WARNINGS concerning path names, and have eliminated all spaces in all related sub-directories. My file structure looks like this:
C:\Evidence\...
C:\Microchip\...
C:\cygwin\...
- I've reinstalled MPLAB, C30-full install, Erika 1.4.3. I UNINSTALLED all of the above, and reinstalled, MPLAB, C30-full install, Erika 1.5.1.
- I've UNINSTALLED Erika 1.5.1, and installed 1.6.0 beta.
- I've tried running the Eclipse Software update.

I think I'm close, but I've spent waaaay to much time just trying to set this up with no results. Hope someone can help. If the tutorials are out-of-date, I don't mind helping out to write new ones, once I figure it out. (I will be fresh through the install process)

My system:
Windows 7
Java Standard Edition, Version 6 Update 24 (build 1.6.0_24-b07)
c:\cygwin
Microchip 8.66
MPlab C30 3.00
Erika Enterprise 1.5.1 (or 1.6)

dt

jagomo

Re: Installation issues

Post by jagomo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 am

I think the "At this point, please check the first line of the file evidencedir\bin\mymake_cygwin.bat..." it's for installing a older version of Erika. I have Erika fully functional and I also didn't had a bin folder during the instalation. Probably the tutorial is outdated.

Check to code, compile and run a hello world app.

Hope it helps.

AgentF16

Post by AgentF16 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 am

According to the thread, "mplab_generatelib.bat not found," it was mentioned that the tutorials are out of date, and the reader is re-directed to a "newer tutorial" with last edit of 19 Apr 2011 (link previously provided).

I've tried the latest version of Erika, yet still bump up against the following error while trying to run the taskdemo project:

Error launching builder (C:/Evidence/Evidence/bin/mymake_cygwin.bat all )
(Cannot run program "C:\Evidence\Evidence\bin\mymake_cygwin.bat": Launching failed)

It's still looking for the /bin folder, which isn't there.

nicola.serreli

Post by nicola.serreli » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:32 am

Hello,

you are right, the tutorial contains some out of date parts, in particular the bat file mymake_cygwin.bat all was moved from C:/Evidence/Evidence/bin/ to <your_eclipse_project>/Debug.

Now .. just few questions.
The sentence
Error launching builder (C:/Evidence/Evidence/bin/mymake_cygwin.bat all )
(Cannot run program "C:\Evidence\Evidence\bin\mymake_cygwin.bat": Launching failed)
is the result of project build in eclipse?
if yes, it seams to me that the project was created using RT-Druid 1.4. Is it true?
if again, the answer is yes, try to create a new project.

In any case, if you try to build the project inside eclipse, is the Debug directory created inside the project?
If you have the Debug directory, you can try few things:
1) to run make directly from a cygwin shell (if makefile file exist)
2) run make_launcher.bat from cygwin or windows shell (if it exist)

Nicola
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correct 'for' into 'from'

AgentF16

Post by AgentF16 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 am

Yes-- built in eclipse platform 3.4.2
No, not Druid 1.4; I've installed RT Druid Core Plug-in 1.5.1 (per the "About Eclipse Platform Plug-ins")

I'm new to Cygwin... so is it possible to call the windows directory from the cywin shell? I'm sure it is, I am not familiar.

Thank you so much for your help. I can see now that it is calling the make_launcher.bat from the Debug folder as you have mentioned. Awesome!

However, it still didn't quite work: Now have the following errors. Looks like a missing file to track down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"C:\Users\dt\workspace\taskdemo2\Debug\make_launcher.bat" all
C:\cygwin\bin\bash found!
cygwin warning:
MS-DOS style path detected: C:\Microchip\MPLAB_ASM30_Suite
Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/c/Microchip/MPLAB_ASM30_Suite
CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this warning.
Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.h ... -pathnames
MAKE_DIRECTORIES

CP crt0.s
CP p33FJ256MC710.inc
GEN ee_pic30regs.inc
DEP crt0.S
/bin/sh: /opt/mchp/pic30/bin/pic30-coff-gcc: No such file or directory
MAKE_DIRECTORIES (after a clean)
ASM crt0.s
/bin/sh: /opt/mchp/pic30/bin/pic30-coff-as: No such file or directory
make: *** [obj/frommchp/crt0.o] Error 127

nicola.serreli

Post by nicola.serreli » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 am

AgentF16 wrote:Yes-- built in eclipse platform 3.4.2
No, not Druid 1.4; I've installed RT Druid Core Plug-in 1.5.1 (per the "About Eclipse Platform Plug-ins")
I mean: was the project created before or after you install RT-Druid 1.5.1?
AgentF16 wrote: I'm new to Cygwin... so is it possible to call the windows directory from the cywin shell? I'm sure it is, I am not familiar.
The easiest way to run a cygwin shell is using c:\cygwin\Cygwin.bat, than you have to use unix-like commands to navigate directories and run commands/programs.
AgentF16 wrote: However, it still didn't quite work: Now have the following errors. Looks like a missing file to track down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"C:\Users\dt\workspace\taskdemo2\Debug\make_launcher.bat" all
cygwin warning:
MS-DOS style path detected: C:\Microchip\MPLAB_ASM30_Suite
Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/c/Microchip/MPLAB_ASM30_Suite
MAKE_DIRECTORIES

CP crt0.s
CP p33FJ256MC710.inc
GEN ee_pic30regs.inc
DEP crt0.S
/bin/sh: /opt/mchp/pic30/bin/pic30-coff-gcc: No such file or directory
MAKE_DIRECTORIES (after a clean)
ASM crt0.s
/bin/sh: /opt/mchp/pic30/bin/pic30-coff-as: No such file or directory
make: *** [obj/frommchp/crt0.o] Error 127
There is a strange thing here: in the warning message there is a reference to C:\Microchip\MPLAB_ASM30_Suite but, later, it look for the compiler at /opt/mchp/pic30/bin/pic30-coff-gcc.
Please, check the makefile and look for something like

Code: Select all

PIC30_ASMDIR := $(shell $(EEBASE)/pkg/cfg/arch/cc_pic30_detect.sh ASM "c:\Microchip\MPLAB ASM30 Suite")
   PIC30_GCCDIR := $(shell $(EEBASE)/pkg/cfg/arch/cc_pic30_detect.sh GCC "c:\Microchip\MPLAB C30")

Btw, how did you get this result? Building the project in eclipse or running the script/makefile from command line?

Nicola
Last edited by nicola.serreli on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

AgentF16

Post by AgentF16 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:34 am

I've got it to compile OK. I had to UNCHECK the "Use EE gcc to resolve dependencies" and UNCHECK "use EE gcc to compile"

----------------------------------------------------------
CPP ee_alcancel.c
CPP ee_algetbase.c
CPP ee_alget.c
CPP ee_alsetabs.c
CPP ee_alsetrel.c
CPP ee_altick.c
AR libee.a
LD
OBJDUMP

Compilation terminated successfully!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the project was made before 1.5.1 was installed (in the eclipse environment), so your idea of creating a NEW project exactly worked. Thank you.

Just to recap, so others will follow more smoothly than I did:

Install latest MPLAB (8.66 for me)
Install latest C30 compiler (3.25 for me). (I took out all spaces in the directory)

Install latest (1.5.1) or (1.6.0) Erika Enterprise.
- Set up Windows/Preferences/Rt-Druid/Oil/dsPIC Gcc path (to your C30 compiler) ... C:\Microchip\mplabc30 (for me)
- Set up Windows/Preferences/Rt-Druid/Oil/dsPIC Asm path (to your MPLAB ASM Suite) ... C:\Microchip\MPLAB_ASM30_Suite (for me)
- Don't check anything that says "Use EE to.."
- Go to Project/Build Automatically, and ensure it is UNCHECKED.

Start a new (fresh) project:
- File/New/New Project/Evidence/RT-Druid Oil and C/C++ Project... Next
- check "Create a project using one of these templates...
- pic30 / FLEX Demo Board / OO examples/ Task Demo / ... Next
- name the project. (taskdemo2 in my case)... Finish.

Compile it:
- In Project Explorer, find your new project folder.
- Right-Mouse-Click on it / Build Project.

That should get the pic30.cof file required.

Hope this saves someone some struggling!

dt

nicola.serreli

Post by nicola.serreli » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Good :)

Nicola

paolo.gai
Administrator

Post by paolo.gai » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 am

Hi!

Thanks for the e-mails! we are going to update the wiki in te next few days...

PJ

R3bIKE

Post by R3bIKE » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Hello,

i kind of the same error.

steps for installation:
- unzip "ERIKA Enterprise and RT-Druid 1.6.1, Windows 32bit version" in "C:\Programme\Evidence\eclipse"
- installed Cygwin in C:\cygwin
- installed CodeWarrior in "C:\Programme\Freescale\CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.9"
i also updatet RT-Druid like explained in http://erika.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.p ... d_RT-Druid

Then i tried to set up my first example Projekt (File->New->RT-Druid OIL and C/C++ Projekt)
then klick on Next and choosed in "e200z7" the "trask_demo"

i uncheck the "Automatic Build" in Project like mentioned before.
Also i klicked on window->Preferences->Rt-Druid->Cygwin path and entered "c:\cygwin"
and in window->Preferences->Rt-Druid->Oil-> Erika Enterprise. Here i choosed Manuel and entered "Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\"

Now i tried to rightclick on the project and to build Projekt
the below error occure:

**** Build of configuration Default for project test2 ****

C:\Users\Johann\Workspace\test2\Debug\make_launcher.bat all
\bin\bash not found.
Trying c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe found!
cygwin warning:
MS-DOS style path detected: C:\Users\Johann\Workspace\test2\Debug
Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/c/Users/Johann/Workspace/test2/Debug
Using erika files in /cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/Evidence/eclipse/plugins/CO528D~1.201/ee_files
CC ee_boot_asm.c
/bin/sh: /PowerPC_EABI_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwcceppc: No such file or directory
make: *** [obj/obj/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5674f/src/ee_boot_asm.o] Error 127

**** Build Finished ****

if i execute cygwin and run the make_launcher.bat

The following error ocure
\bin\bash not found.
Trying c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
c:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe found!
Using erika files in /cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/Evidence/eclipse/plugins/CO528D~1.201/ee_files
CC ee_boot_asm.c
/bin/sh: /PowerPC_EABI_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwcceppc: No such file or directory
make: *** [obj/obj/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5674f/src/ee_boot_asm.o] Error 127

im new to cygwin , freescale mcp and hope for some easy response which i can understand

tanks in advance for every comment

e.guidieri

Post by e.guidieri » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 am

Hi,

I think you missed to set the environement variable PPC_CW_BASEDIR needed by RT-Druid to get the CodeWarrior Compiler as explained in Erika wiki (http://erika.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.p ... odeWarrior).

There is a little issue more, the tool chain for ppc has been exentially builted and tested under Linux, so there is a little bug under windows not yet fixed that is you need to set that variable as cygwin path without spaces

If your CodeWarrior installation path has some spaces (as usually do) you have to procede in this way to find the right string path:

- Open a Cygwin shell
- type command cygpath -ms "<PATH-WINDOWS-STYLE-TO_CODEWARRIOR>"
- type command cygpath -u <OUTPUT-OF-PREVIOUS-COMMAND>

And set the environment variable PPC_CW_BASEDIR to the result.

E.G.:
cygpath -ms "C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.2\MCU\PA_Tools" (DON'T FORGET the quotes) result -> C:/FREESC~1/CWMCUV~1.2/MCUs
cygpath -u C:/FREESC~1/CWMCUV~1.2/MCU result -> /cygdrive/c/FREESC~1/CWMCUV~1.2/MCU

I set PPC_CW_BASEDIR = /cygdrive/c/FREESC~1/CWMCUV~1.2/MCU

EDIT: Unfortunatly Freescale changed the layout of codewarrior passig from Classic IDE to Eclipse based IDE and Erika makefile are not yet alligned...

I don't known if you did a checkout of svn or you are usika erika files inside RT_Druid but you need to modify internal makefile, to work around to this issue, until we find a official solution to be committed (sorry).

I give you infos to get the file in RT-Druid (if you are using a svn checkout of Erika, it will be easyer and you can find out by your self):

- Go inside your RT-Druid installation folder (usually C:\Evidence\eclipse)
- Search inside plugins folder your core erika plugin (something like this: com.eu.evidence.ee_1.6.0.aaaammgg_hhmm)
- Browse ee_files/pkg/cfg/arch
- Open with an editor the make file cc_ppc_codewarrior.mk.
- Aronud line 50 you have to comment the __RTD_CYGWIN__ if block like this:

#ifeq ($(call iseeopt, __RTD_CYGWIN__), yes)
#CW_TOOLSDIR = $(MCUToolsBaseDirEnv)/PowerPC_EABI_Tools
#else # RTD_CYGWIN
CW_TOOLSDIR = $(MCUToolsBaseDirEnv)/PA_Tools
#endif # else RTD_CYGWIN
You must leave uncommented the line with CW_TOOLSDIR variable definition in else branch.

Good Luck.

R3bIKE

Post by R3bIKE » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks a million,

Yes you are right. i didn't set the PPC_CW_BASEDIR in the makefile. Now i do and it compile successfully :)
only some warnings occure after compilationprocess:

Is this okaj or do i miss something again?

As you can see "__asm void ee_start(void)" has a syntax error.
also in this section is a main (int main(void); at line 58) which shows the warning: Unused declared function of main

i get the *.elf file but i didnt flash it yet because i need to port it to a different processor the (the MCP5668G)
I tried to change the specific CPU data in the conf.oil file to my processor but then i get the following output:

CC ee_boot_asm.c
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: identifier 'vint32_t' redeclared
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: was declared as: 'volatile int'
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: now declared as: 'volatile unsigned int'
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: (included from:
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\mpc5668.h:22
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\ee_mpc5668.h:53
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\cpu\e200zx\inc\ee_mcu_regs.h:53
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\cpu\e200zx\inc\ee_cpu.h:63
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\cpu\e200zx\inc\ee_internal.h:50
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\ee_internal.h:113
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\inc\typedefs.h:57: C:\Users\Johann\WORKSP~1\EVENT_~1\Debug\obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:2)
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:86: '}' expected
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:88: undefined identifier 'bl'
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:92: undefined identifier 'addis'
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:95: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:102: undefined identifier 'cmplw'

Errors caused tool to abort.
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:103: invalid integer constant
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:106: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:108: undefined identifier 'addi'
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:110: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:112: invalid integer constant
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:114: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:119: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:121: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:123: invalid integer constant
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:125: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:132: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:134: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:136: invalid integer constant
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:138: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:154: identifier 'cpu_setup()' redeclared as 'int'
Z:\repos\ee\trunk\ee\pkg\cpu\e200zx\inc\ee_internal.h:194: identifier 'cpu_setup()' was originally declared as 'void ()'
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:162: identifier 'main()' redeclared as 'int'
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:57: identifier 'main()' was originally declared as 'int ()'
make: *** [obj/obj/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5668/src/ee_boot_asm.o] Error 1
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:179: '}' expected
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:181: undefined identifier 'li'
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:188: undefined identifier 'stw'
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:191: declaration syntax error
obj\pkg\mcu\freescale_mpc5668\src\ee_boot_asm.c:195: undefined identifier 'blr'
**** Build Finished ****

Thanks again for every comment

e.guidieri

Post by e.guidieri » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 pm

New CodeWarrior is even more picky than the old one... I fixed the issue you raised.

I suggest you to get a local copy of Erika Enterprise (look here how to do it http://erika.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.p ... SVN_Access) and configure your RT-Druid to use it
(look here how to do it http://erika.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.p ... figuration) to easily acces to all the fixes (we are actually working on CodeWarrior support).

I cannot reproduce your problem with warnings because I have prblem with my CodeWarrior license so i cannot link the demo and I see only that error.

I tried to change the oil to compile for fado (mpc5668G):

MCU_DATA = PPCE200ZX {
			MODEL = MPC5668G;
		};
And I didn't get any problem.

It seems that your problem it's due to the inclusion of a freescale specific header different from the one used by Erika in code.c file.

You can procede in these ways:

1) Do not include freescale header and use the one already used by Erika (just remove the inclusion).
2) change the freescale header inside erika in ${ee_files}/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5668\inc.
3) Use ee_os.h header instead ee.h (this should not leak registers information in user space, but give you less services).

dafru

Post by dafru » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to get an RT-Druid environment for my MPC5668G since a few days. I've got the Error 127 code as well.
Console:

"C:\\Users\\User\\workspace\\mytest\\Debug\\make_launcher.bat" all
Using erika files in /cygdrive/c/eclipse/plugins/CO2D8E~1.201/ee_files
CC ee_boot_asm.c
/bin/sh: /cygdrive/c/FREESC~1/bin/Plugins/Compiler/PA_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwcceppc: No such file or directory
/cygdrive/c/eclipse/plugins/CO2D8E~1.201/ee_files/pkg/cfg/arch/rules_ppc_generic.mk:291: recipe for target `obj/obj/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5668/src/ee_boot_asm.o' failed
make: *** [obj/obj/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5668/src/ee_boot_asm.o] Error 127

Does anyone has an idea? I followed the above mentioned steps. Is there a better RT-Druid / Codewarrior solution in prospect?

Best Regards

dafru

e.guidieri

Post by e.guidieri » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 pm

dafru wrote:Hello,

I'm trying to get an RT-Druid environment for my MPC5668G since a few days. I've got the Error 127 code as well.
Console:

"C:\\Users\\User\\workspace\\mytest\\Debug\\make_launcher.bat" all
Using erika files in /cygdrive/c/eclipse/plugins/CO2D8E~1.201/ee_files
CC ee_boot_asm.c
/bin/sh: /cygdrive/c/FREESC~1/bin/Plugins/Compiler/PA_Tools/Command_Line_Tools/mwcceppc: No such file or directory
/cygdrive/c/eclipse/plugins/CO2D8E~1.201/ee_files/pkg/cfg/arch/rules_ppc_generic.mk:291: recipe for target `obj/obj/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5668/src/ee_boot_asm.o' failed
make: *** [obj/obj/pkg/mcu/freescale_mpc5668/src/ee_boot_asm.o] Error 127

Does anyone has an idea? I followed the above mentioned steps. Is there a better RT-Druid / Codewarrior solution in prospect?

Best Regards

dafru
Hi Dafru,

which version of codewarrior are you using?
Judging from the log is not the last one based on eclipse.
I hope that your version still have a directory called PA_Tools, from where you can found this subpath to the compiler: Command_Line_Tools/mwcceppc.
If this is not the case I have to figure out wich is this new version of codewarrior and help you to hack the %ERIKA_FILES%\pkg\cfg\arch\cc_ppc_codewarrior.mk file, and, if the hack make sense, add it to the official makefile :(.
Codewarrior support is really painfull beacuse each version is different from the others, only Microchip support is more painful.