Aurix Multicore Single-ELF option

Forum related to ERIKA Enterprise and RT-Druid version 2

Moderator: paolo.gai

Valnar92

Aurix Multicore Single-ELF option

Post by Valnar92 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:00 am

Hi everybody,

I'm currently trying to build a multicore project on Infineon Aurix with the EE_BUILD_SINGLE_ELF option shown in your wiki.
There I have some problems:
- If I write the EE_BUILD_SINGLE_ELF in the OIL, the start script is written to load the tc27x_multicore.elf but no tc27x_multicore.elf will be created.
- The EXPORT_FILE option which should be entered in the CPU_DATA -> COMPILER_TYPE block is not available for my RTDruid version (2.3). I tried to update to a newer version via the update link on your website, but no update is available.

Is there anything I should change or is this option only available with the sources in your internal rep?

Greetings, Alex Durst

e.guidieri

Re: Aurix Multicore Single-ELF option

Post by e.guidieri » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi Alex,

you are right there is a issue with the last release (I'm going to document it on the wiki too).

You need to change target called by build system makefile. To do that open project properties->C/C++ Build->behaviour delete the 'all' target from Build (Incremental build).

Be aware that lauterbach script are supposed to be be executed only from the folder they belong (so outside Eclipse).

I hope this will help
Bye

Valnar92

Re: Aurix Multicore Single-ELF option

Post by Valnar92 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Works great, thank you very much

Greetings, Alex