DMA1Interrupt

Forum related to the FLEX boards

Moderator: paolo.gai

roberto.bucher@supsi.ch

DMA1Interrupt

Post by roberto.bucher@supsi.ch » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:25 am

Following the info of Daniele Zadra I\'ve added some functions to the ee_board.c file in order to work with the multibus card and the CAN bus.

For the CAN, a _DMA1Interrupt has been defined. The same function has been defined for the implementation of the USB communication in the new 1.4.3 release too. Now, I have a function defined twice!
I commented the function of the USB, but this is not the right solution...

Roberto

paolo.gai
Administrator

Re:DMA1Interrupt

Post by paolo.gai » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 am

Hi Robi!

The problem is the following:

- the function _DMA1Interrupt is the DMA interrupt, which is the DMA used by Francesco for the SPI connection to the PIC18 of the Flex Full.

- Then, the file ...\\evidence\\ee\\examples\\pic30\\pic30_scicos\\conf_scicos.oil has the following lines
BOARD_DATA = EE_FLEX {
TYPE = DEMO {
OPTIONS = ALL;
};
};

\"ALL\" includes all the supports for the demo board... meaning... -also- the USB.

What you can do is the following:

Create a separate EE configuration that you can use to generate code. To do that, copy the directory

Evidence/examples/pic30/pic30_scicos

into

Evidence/examples/Robi/myconfiguration

Then change the ID in the template.xml. The ID is the string that is then used into the FLEX codegen in scicos.

Then, change the BOARD_DATA section

BOARD_DATA = EE_FLEX {
TYPE = MULTI {
OPTIONS = ALL;
};
};

to use the MULTIBUS daughter board (which is the one you are currently using for the CAN bus).

---

As a general comment, it is probably good to synchronize ourselves in using the DSpic resources. For that reason, I just created a Wiki page to track peripheral usage in the various FLEX boards...

Ciao!

PJ